Community Resident Services, Inc. (CRS) is a 501©(3) California non-profit organization. Our staff and Board of Directors share a commitment to the communities in which we serve. CRS develops and operates affordable rental housing for very-low, low- and moderate income households in California by participating in the ownership and management of such properties with local for-profit developers and owners.
CRS was started in June 2007 with the concurrent goals of playing a role in the development of affordable housing and providing valuable social services to the residents of our properties.
- In the capability of our residents to improve their path in life if given the tools to do so.
- In providing services with respect, integrity and innovation.
- In the power that children have to change the course of our world, and that they need our guidance with this charge.
- In the importance of affordable housing development in our communities
- In the life-changing ability of social services.